Sunday, October 28, 2012

A thank you to those who take the time to leave a review

The absolutely best thing about being a writer, in my opinion, is getting feedback from readers - those people who grab a book when it's on free, or buy it. I write books because I sort of am compelled to. But of course, I really hope that my readers like them, and every so often I have a look on Amazon and see how the reviews are. I've now reached a total of 99 reviews for my various books on Amazon (one more to go to 100! woo!) and I'd like to thank everyone who leaves me one. It means a lot to me to know that people enjoy (or occasionally, don't enjoy) them!

So a heartfelt thank you from me to those who have given me a review.

2 comments:

  1. Reviews are so important, aren't they? I'm a rubbish reviewer (I'm incapable of writing long ones!) but I do my best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the short ones are the best, Talli! :)

    ReplyDelete