Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Update...

So, I've been quiet again recently, because I'm working on another story, and have almost finished it ready to sub to a publisher. Target end November, so I anticipate being reasonably absent from twitter, blog etc until I'm happy with it. And then, it's into December - which for me is always a rather crazy month, dashing around trying to get things done in time for Christmas.

Do pop in on Friday, when I am featuring another of my twitter followers, Ben Hatch, and we can find out all about his latest book - Are We Nearly There Yet? (which is John Cleese's favourite), and sounds just the thing to giggle over for Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that you'll be able to meet your November deadline, Sally. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Lacey - good luck meeting your deadline Sally! And despite December being hectic, I hope you're able to enjoy it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lacey and Madeline - wish you both lived closer so we could get together for a christmas party...guess we'll just have to have a virtual one!

    ReplyDelete